Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold NEW UNUSED COMFORTZ CALI WRAP (WITH WINDOWS) & AWNING ROOM (WITH WINDOWS) FOR SALE

What colour is it, and how much would you like for it?
Hi, mid grey:

Comfortz Cali Wrap - Thermal Roof £300

Camping Room (with windows) Fits California Awning Awning £300.

I am interested in the awning room - is it still available?

Hi Julie: thanks for your message. Yes, the awning room is still available. Kind Regards, Richie

Hi Julie: thanks for your message. Yes, the awning room is still available. Kind Regards, Richie
great! do you have any pics - I think in the post you just have the wrap? What colour is it?

Hi Julie: Mid Grey - I have never used it, good piece of kit though. The Cali Wrap is the same Mid Grey colour.

Richie

Hi Julie, thanks for the update. What location are you? I am at my friends in Solihull now, Southampton this coming weekend and North London next week?

Richie

I’m in London now but planning to head to South Coast on Friday - when do you return from Southampton?

Hi Julie: I am in Southampton - Hamble Thursday PM, and all day Friday. Sailing Saturday and Sunday, plan to be back in London Tuesday morning. Drop me a message / whatsapp if that is easier to communicate re: pick up. I will have the cover and awning with me in the car on Thursday & Friday.

Kind Regards
Richie

Richie. I was still up for the awning room if it's available, but I'm sorted on the wrap as got one to match the screen cover. Regards
Steve

Richie. I was still up for the awning room if it's available, but I'm sorted on the wrap as got one to match the screen cover. Regards
Steve
Hi, Julie has said she will pick up tomorrow mate.
Hope you find another. Thanks, Richie

Back