Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Accessories For Sale New van so some project accessories available...

T

Tinker

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi All,
Hope you are enjoying the weather and the fact that you own a California in these difficult times!

We are trading in our California to buy a Carado CV540 Ducati based van. Loved owning the California and will hopefully also love owning the carado.

I bought the Cali about a year old from a dealer and I am trading in to a dealer and the good news for everyone is that I'm gobsmacked by the reasonable loss in value. 15% in 2y 8m. I think that is really good. I imagine those of you who buy and sell in other ways may be even better placed

Anyway the trade in is stripped back to original equipment so I have a few improvement bits available. See photos, Chesterfield collection only.

Custom rustic pine boxes £60
(good free format storage solution. Useful for loading and unloading as well)

Custom kitchen drawers £180
(I love these, changed the way we camped. Breakfast drawer etc.... Drawers and runners are professionally sourced. I made a rudimentary frame to attach to the runners that sticks to the cupboard walls with no damage)

Custom kitchen shelf & boards £60
(Shelf slots into roof runner with n damage. Hob surfaces slot over burners as needed. Helps to minimise day to day moving things around.)

Custom boot shelf £150
(Cut to smaller size to allow flexible use of available space. Best change I made. Boot still big, chair slides back further for more space, easier access to cupboards. Bed still long enough)

Custom lower bed topper £150
(Foam cut to shorter length to match shorter bed shelf. Cover as original, so bit of foam and same size as new.)

IMG_20210301_104429127.jpgIMG_20210302_142243615.jpgIMG_20210227_114237162_HDR.jpgIMG_20200826_105154530.jpg

16238382667803713212533273345702.jpg16238390157498655878669945750269.jpg

I’m interested in those kitchen drawers. Love the fact it caters for both sides. Where are you based? Is it collection only?

Last edited:
Really like the look of the Carado. We came very close to putting down a deposit on a Wildax Pulsar (5m Ducacto) the other day. same as you got offered a good price by VW which we were really happy about. Got cold feet in the end as realised a 540 would be better than the 5m. Trouble is my drive is only 5m. Would love to know how you get on with the Carado, it’s a really nice looking van.
Will let you know. All campervan are Swiss army knives. This one fits on our drive, just, and we are hoping this set of blades suits us well?

Yes, collection only. Chesterfield area
Thanks - there’s an outside chance I’ll be required up in Manchester area (closer to you than I am now!) in the next 4-6 weeks. If that become a reality and no one else has taken them off you, I’ll reach out. Cheers.

Hi again,
I have 3 items wanted by 3 people (including you) with a Manchester connection. If that all falls into place I could maybe do a trip to the Manchester area to "deliver". Do you have someone in Manchester who could recieved and pay? Up to you...