Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New VW California owners in Orkney

J

jeanelaine

VIP Member
Just bought a 2nd hand Cali (2010 TDI 140ps in metallic green) and driven it home from West Sussex up to the Orkney Islands, adding 750 miles to the clock right away ;) - a great vehicle for long distance driving. No bother at all. I'd forgotten to take a sleeping bag, so slept my first night away in it in a hotel :doh

I've been boring people about wanting one of these for over 3 years now, as I've just had enough of tents but not camping :D. We're planning our first trip (just a long weekend) at the end of the month. Will probably head down to Inverness to stock up on camping gear, and then back up to the north via Cape Wrath and Tongue, where we know a friendly pub landlord.

First thing I'm looking to purchase, is a topper for the main bed. Any suggestions on where to get one from?

Hi there also if you become a VIP member you will recieve 10% discount off the price
Which I know can be a big help when you have to kit out a cali :thumb

Welcome, you got the best colour !!! ( we have Fresco green too ;-) )
They blend beautifully into wild places

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1347377826.431809.jpg

Congrats your probably the most Northern in the UK here now unless we have a member in the Shetlands :) !!

Inverness has a Go Outdoors a frightening place indeed which parted me from a wad of cash only last week :)

Linda - hello :hello and my yes we have fine coloured vans! What a superb photo, is that stealth camping??!

And Jock, it will be Inverness we're heading to for a stock up, so thanks for the pointer, I hadn't realised there was a Go Outdoors (the kind of place you can lose a day in) - so cheers for that! I'll rob a bank first :lol:

Back