Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Newbie and handover checklist

T

Top Diner

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi All, another newbie on the forum. I am based in Hampshire Just bought a new Cali 6.1 Ocean. Arrives at the end of September. Bought in preference to the new design available later this year. I have been looking at a number of “how to” videos, including those by California Chris. All really helpful. I have found a reference a hand over checklist on the forum located in Resources. Hoewever, I don’t seem to be able to download it. I am sure it’s my technical inability but can anyone advise. Many thanks. BTW, this forum is excellent.

Hi All, another newbie on the forum. I am based in Hampshire Just bought a new Cali 6.1 Ocean. Arrives at the end of September. Bought in preference to the new design available later this year. I have been looking at a number of “how to” videos, including those by California Chris. All really helpful. I have found a reference a hand over checklist on the forum located in Resources. Hoewever, I don’t seem to be able to download it. I am sure it’s my technical inability but can anyone advise. Many thanks. BTW, this forum is excellent.
Downloads in the Resources section require VIP membership, which has many benefits and Discounts.

• Agree
Reactions: Sad