Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

newbie interior ideas.

speedo

speedo

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
HI All
I am after some interior ideas. I have a 5.1 caravelle, which a pop top cal roof has been fitted. I want to use her for going away with family, and also keep as a day van. So Im wanting a removable sink/ hob/ fridge type settup.
As its a caravelle, she has rails, so i thought about using these to bolt stuff down. I also have a rear bench seat, 3 wide, but nothing else.. Has anyone done this type of thing or are there companies out there that will help.
Thank
Pauly

HI All
I am after some interior ideas. I have a 5.1 caravelle, which a pop top cal roof has been fitted. I want to use her for going away with family, and also keep as a day van. So Im wanting a removable sink/ hob/ fridge type settup.
As its a caravelle, she has rails, so i thought about using these to bolt stuff down. I also have a rear bench seat, 3 wide, but nothing else.. Has anyone done this type of thing or are there companies out there that will help.
Thank
Pauly
HI All
Thank
Pauly
We have one of these, easy to remove even when the water tank & takes less than a minute (12v cigarette connection is long enough to reach awning which is handy):

:welcome Welcome.
If you click on the magnifying glass you can do a search. There are a few threads on kitchen pods.

Back