Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

MalKezOph180SE

MalKezOph180SE

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi,

new to the forum and new to owning a California.

Awaiting collection date for our 2011 180 SE DSG after paying a securing deposit last weekend — but hasn’t stopped me spending money on carpets and other goodies whilst we wait!

Sold our 6 berth motorhome at the end of summer as the 2 eldest kids don’t fancy coming any longer and we have also bought an apartment in Spain, so didn’t feel we could justify keeping it. We decided we needed something for cheeky weekends away though and festivals that we love — once I’d sat in a Cali, I knew that’s what we should be getting. Not many came up for sale down here in the south west but last week we went to view a lovely clean example with on 62K on the clock and pulled the trigger. Can’t wait to go and pick it up!

Now for a newbie question, if I may.

In our motorhome, if the van wasn’t too level the fridge failed to work correctly, something to do with the gases apparently. Wondering if this is the same on the California?

Hi,

new to the forum and new to owning a California.

Awaiting collection date for our 2011 180 SE DSG after paying a securing deposit last weekend — but hasn’t stopped me spending money on carpets and other goodies whilst we wait!

Sold our 6 berth motorhome at the end of summer as the 2 eldest kids don’t fancy coming any longer and we have also bought an apartment in Spain, so didn’t feel we could justify keeping it. We decided we needed something for cheeky weekends away though and festivals that we love — once I’d sat in a Cali, I knew that’s what we should be getting. Not many came up for sale down here in the south west but last week we went to view a lovely clean example with on 62K on the clock and pulled the trigger. Can’t wait to go and pick it up!

Now for a newbie question, if I may.

In our motorhome, if the van wasn’t too level the fridge failed to work correctly, something to do with the gases apparently. Wondering if this is the same on the California?
The fridge works at all levels (we have tried). Just issues sleeping, and pots sliding off the stove.
(edit) Welcome by the way!

That’s good to know. Thanks