Newborn California enthusiast

• Thread starter CaliforniaNorway
  • Start date
C

CaliforniaNorway

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Been looking for a Cali for quite some time now.

Finally I found the perfect one. 2k6 model T5 with only 154000km. Got most extras. Missing multifunction steering wheel but that is about it.

So for our first BIG campingtrip, I, my wife to be and our 5 month old daughter are traveling around Europe from july to october.

Tips and tricks are most appreciate. I have traveled around Europe with a MC before, but that is nothing compared to traveling with a baby :)

B699D982-3E7C-4CD2-B55E-BF61E56FB74E.jpeg69BC7854-235F-4AE0-AFD8-E3EA67052A9F.jpegC03D1242-36C3-4E8B-9C96-D10299BED22D.jpeg

Looks fabulous.
We had a funny pop up tent/cot thing that fit perfectly in the boot when we went to Spain with our 3 month old. Think it was made by Samsonite?!
E21097D3-8630-49FE-AA97-654AA4111457.png
That way my wife could still breast feed in the night with the bench seat up.
Our 3 year old was asleep on a cab bed hammock.
We always take a tiny Decathlon pop up tent. When we arrive it takes two minutes to put that up and then chuck car seats and prams in it to make space.
Bon voyages!

Looks fabulous.
We had a funny pop up tent/cot thing that fit perfectly in the boot when we went to Spain with our 3 month old. Think it was made by Samsonite?!
View attachment 95964
That way my wife could still breast feed in the night with the bench seat up.
Our 3 year old was asleep on a cab bed hammock.
We always take a tiny Decathlon pop up tent. When we arrive it takes two minutes to put that up and then chuck car seats and prams in it to make space.
Bon voyages!
The Bubble Cot looks pretty good. Thankyou.

I was thinking about a Reimo bootlid tent, but a small pop-up will be perfect for car seats, luggage and such

Welcome here
Good strong looking T5
We also travelled around Europe with our 3 month old and we def packed to much although we had so much fun and made longlasting memories for our family.
Any plans where you want to go?

Welcome here
Good strong looking T5
We also travelled around Europe with our 3 month old and we def packed to much although we had so much fun and made longlasting memories for our family.
Any plans where you want to go?
Thankyou :)

We are also probably going to pack too much :happy

First we are going to Italy for a wedding, then camp our way from Tuscany to Upper-Austria.

Since my better half is Austrian we are spending some time camping through Austria until our wedding.

After that we go wherever the road takes us :)

Thankyou :)

We are also probably going to pack too much :happy

First we are going to Italy for a wedding, then camp our way from Tuscany to Upper-Austria.

Since my better half is Austrian we are spending some time camping through Austria until our wedding.

After that we go wherever the road takes us :)

Congratulation and all the best for your wedding!

Back