Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Newish

G and C

G and C

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi

In September we bought our T6 Ocean from VW Guildford.

We had been looking at buying a California for ages, waited for the T6 to come along and then tried to work out what spec to have. In the end the dealer had one available immediately, ordered for a hire company who didn't want it, so rather than procrastinate any longer we bought it.

It is a 150PS in brown. Maybe not our first choice of colour though it works well if you don't want to stand out especially with the privacy glass.

The van has loads of extras which we are really pleased with.

We have already been away in it and done a day trip to France. We have another longer trip to France planned for early summer, though we will definitely be going away before that.

We have been viewing the forum for a while and thought we had better join. Loads of good advice and discussions.

Thanks for having us!

Graeme and Christina

Welcome to you both.

Nice to go straight to the where your going in it square straight away

Mike

Welcome allong...

:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome

I don't think I've ever seen a Brown California. Pictures, Pictures, Please.

Excellent! Welcome. With an immediate delivery you now need to find time to read all the tips, advice and information here! ;):thumb

Welcome!
I had brown color in the top of the list when ordered mine. Good for wild camping.

We got a beige one and that wasn't top of our list, but it was available so we were able to enjoy it straight away :)

:welcome