Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

No idea what these are for?

CaliforniaSeb

CaliforniaSeb

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
Hi,
We are about to head off on our first longish trip. I have been sorting through everything that came with our camper. I have absolutely no idea what these bits of plastic are for? Some velcro straps and various bits of plastic.

PXL_20230630_123526422.jpg

Roof tie downs if needed
ahh ok. Many thanks. So something to take with us! A case of RTFM I imagine! I just had no idea if they were anything at all to do with the Cali. Will read the manual to see how to use them.

You need to stash these in the van at all times. Mines under the bonnet next to the battery

Hi,
We are about to head off on our first longish trip. I have been sorting through everything that came with our camper. I have absolutely no idea what these bits of plastic are for? Some velcro straps and various bits of plastic.

View attachment 110458
They are roof tie downs incase the electric roof fails - so you can ensure that the roof is manually tied down for driving - these are important - cos if you ever need em they are gold!

Classic what? Classic car? Classic rock,? Or that the search keywords I put in didn't come up with the above previous thread. Thankyou to everyone who took the time to reply.
Hi :cheers

Didn't mean to sound like a tit, just enjoyable when these threads come up... Repeatedly... I was unaware it would offend you... It's nice to have a giggle from time to time...

Last edited:
Classic what? Classic car? Classic rock,? Or that the search keywords I put in didn't come up with the above previous thread. Thankyou to everyone who took the time to reply.
Here are three for you straight off the bat:

When you start a new thread, it'll the software will show what it thinks are similar threads below. Two of these links are at the bottom of this page...

Hi :cheers

Didn't mean to sound like a tit, just enjoyable when these threads come up... Repeatedly... I was unaware it would offend you... It's nice to have a giggle from time to time...
No problem.i was not in a great mood . We had to put our 17 year old labradoodle down last tuesday . Hence the fact we can now go on longer trips. Normally I assume no offence is intended and if it is then just let it go by me.

• Sad
Reactions: Sad
No problem.i was not in a great mood . We had to put our 17 year old labradoodle down last tuesday . Hence the fact we can now go on longer trips. Normally I assume no offence is intended and if it is then just let it go by me.
Sorry for the loss of one of the members of your family. After 30 years of dogs, cats, fish, rabbits.
We have none now.
It’s too much heartache.
I like the swinging ice block instead of a heart, as the wife says ;)

Back