Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Northern Spain Gas Supplies

The Tall Luthier

The Tall Luthier

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Currently in Northern Spain, its wonderful.

Camping Gaz 907 bottle is at 10% full.

Bbq canister EN417 is nearly depleted!!!!!

Went to Carrefour in León, expecting it to stock the same goods at France. Aaaargh, everything except gas.

Question: which type of shops will sell camping Gas in Spain please, but urgent, getting hungry ;)

We bought a 907 refill from our campsite, which was in Colombres, a nice campsite slightly inland, nice pool and views, very friendly. Refill was 23 euros I think. If you're near there? It was an ACSI site.
Hope that helps

Try garages. I have seen gas bottles at some. My french friends hire a bottle of gas when in Spain. I think they have a different fitting. I found this not sure it helps but you could look for a cepsa garage. Have seen some in north Spain. https://www.cepsa.es/en/utilities/catalogue/campingaz

Last edited:
That's a really useful link WG, I'm going to save it - Tall Luthier, please can you let us know if it worked/how you got on? We loved northern Spain too, hope you're still having a great trip

try a repsol, decathlon or even bauhaus or Leroy Merlín

you can also order one from online to the camp site you are staying.

try a repsol, decathlon or even bauhaus or Leroy Merlín

you can also order one from online to the camp site you are staying.
Will do thank you. I think I will pop out on my bike today and see what I’d available. We’re near Foz so a bit more rural.

Ohhh..you’re
Will do thank you. I think I will pop out on my bike today and see what I’d available. We’re near Foz so a bit more rural.
Ohh you’re almost in Galicia.

Then maybe if there is a CEPSA you could be lucky !
Then also you can always look in google maps for “ferretería”

Ohhh..you’re

Ohh you’re almost in Galicia.

Then maybe if there is a CEPSA you could be lucky !
Then also you can always look in google maps for “ferretería”
That’s exactly how I found 907 size in Ainsa, after searching all the way from France. They were prepared to exchange whereas carrefour would only sell bottle as well.

Poligono Ind, Av. Sobrarbe, 20 Nave, 22330 Aínsa, Huesca, Spain

Any luck.?
Not yet. CEPSA is the official distributor in Spain and they do list a 2.75Kg bottle on their website. No garages we have visited seem to carry it as yet.

Currently in Porto, doing AirBnB, but will investigate as we move through the Douro today.

Back