Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Gas refill for CampinGaz 907 in Aberdeenshire

BEN TAYLOR

BEN TAYLOR

Vehicle
Just browsing
Folks,
Does anyone have advice on where to get refills for the blue Camping Gaz 907 bottle in our Calis (~250mm high, 200mm wide, 9kg filled) in the Aberdeen (preferably Inverurie / Huntly) area? I've been given several leads but they've either let me down or its turned-out to be the blue 7kg Calor gas bottles with a large lip/handle on the top.
All advice welcome.

Thanks for your replies. I'm just wanting a refill. Craigdon in Inverurie stopped refilling due to a change in regulations. The eBay link is a good one and I've bought a bottle but one would think there would be something more local!

I followed the link to Ebay, ordered a 907 bottle on Sunday night, on the doorstep Tuesday evening. well done CoboCali for spotting this highly competitive source.

I picked up a bargain on eBay this week... a gas supplier is selling 907's full, sealed, and delivered for £31.00. came well packed and delivered in 48hrs.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/191887048514?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Many thanks for this link, another one ordered.
Did buy one for go out doors but didn't realise we paid £40( new bottle) & £29.99 refill ,
until we looked at the till receipt after . Fortunately our local store are happy to take it back & refund us.
Money saved will help pay for a meal at our favourite place beach cafe "Beach House ,South Milton ".

I just pay £28 for a full 907 at my local camping shop. Must be lucky.

Folks,
Does anyone have advice on where to get refills for the blue Camping Gaz 907 bottle in our Calis (~250mm high, 200mm wide, 9kg filled) in the Aberdeen (preferably Inverurie / Huntly) area? I've been given several leads but they've either let me down or its turned-out to be the blue 7kg Calor gas bottles with a large lip/handle on the top.
All advice welcome.
Ben, not quite as close to home as you wanted but Dyce Caravans do the full bottles and refills. At least they did as recently as early March when I got mine. Alison

I find most campsites have them in stock, and if the campsite I am staying at doesn't I will just pop into a big campsite as I drive around. Might not get a bargain price but saves carrying a spare, and I find a refill lasts well over a season, so I am happy to pay a couple of quid over the odds for the lack of worry - I am just flash!

Thanks for your replies. I got a couple of bottles off the ebay link at £31 each. Bargain.

Folks,
All advice welcome.
Dyce caravan site, butane 907 refill gas bottle, 2.75kg

Back