Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Norway & Sweden 2016

Philip

Philip

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi, new member here. After doing a Sweden-Norway trip with a rented California in 2014, took the plunge and bought a T5 to go to Norway & Sweden again this summer. Must admit that California added with Norway & Sweden make a pretty addictive cocktail...

Anyway, I will use this thread to post some pictures of a month's adventure, our itinerary was ferry Kiel-Oslo, Roros, Trondheim, RV17, Bodo, Lofoten, Vesteralen (including whale safari), Narvik, Kiruna, Jokkmokk, Värmland, Malmö and Finnlines ferry back to Travemunde. Total 6000 km driven + ferries.

Here's a picture taken passed the Arctic circle on the RV17:
View media item 1120

Last edited:
Amazing country Norway , been there last year on a 5000km round trip.
Defanatly want go back up North!

Familiar scenes! Norway is such a beautiful country.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

Lovely pictures Philip with some stunning views. I have never been to Scandinavia but it is on my wish list when we get our new Ocean.

Looks like an awesome trip. I thought you might have been the one we met in Fredvang, Lofoten for a moment there. We only saw two UK vehicles all summer and both were T5's :)

I live over there now and its easy yo fall in love with the place. Some awesome shots on the flickr link.
:thanks

its easy yo fall in love with the place. Some awesome shots on the flickr link.
:thanks

eurhm, yes on the first point & thanks for the kind words. I'll be back sometime for sure.
Reminds me I need to do a little Sweden recap, not as spectacular obviously but very nice nevertheless.
And btw, I did enjoy your several threads with pics from winter scenery in the Arctic.
Winter holiday up there is very tempting, but that will be by plane via Kiruna - much cheaper to fly than Northern Norway, cheaper car rentals and only a couple of hours driving from Norwegian highlights.

Thanks for sharing. Great Pics. To go there is a dream of mine - one day. :thanks

Some of your photos are epic! Especially the ones where you have captured such perfect reflections and then you go and add the massive depth of focus with your shots of the boat oar. A treat! Thank you.

Back