Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold NOW SOLD - Comfortz VW California Camping Room with Windows

A

Antony

Vehicle
Cali now sold
Fits T5 T6 - SE/Ocean/Beach. All in good used condition with no damage or repairs to the fabric or windows. Includes the peg set and also the bag it came with, but does not include awning straps shown in the picture. Cash on collection from Cheshire, or PayPal. £300.00

Unknown-1.jpeg

IMG_5138.jpeg

IMG_5139.jpeg

Thanks for info, on the website it describes an improved version, here is the description it doesn’t tell you when they updated it but imagine less than 6 years ago?
all panels secure to each other with strong 50mm velcro. They also incorporate 2 large windows with roll up blinds and a zipped entrance with roll up door. The latest kit also has additional storm skirting located on the bottom and additional velcro attachments which secure around the vertical support bars.

Thanks for info, on the website it describes an improved version, here is the description it doesn’t tell you when they updated it but imagine less than 6 years ago?
all panels secure to each other with strong 50mm velcro. They also incorporate 2 large windows with roll up blinds and a zipped entrance with roll up door. The latest kit also has additional storm skirting located on the bottom and additional velcro attachments which secure around the vertical support bars.
Hi Phil
It has everything you describe in your post. Detail - there are two velcro tabs per post - perhaps they have added more? Never had a problem with just two. Additional storm skirting - it has a 1no storm skirting that you peg on the inside. Again works fine.
Its been a good bit of kit used many times in Scotland and the Lakes and always kept us snug and dry - Cali has gone so don't need it now.

Hi Antony
Sorry to be a pain, do the sides actually attach to each other to make seal and onto the pole, I’ve watched the video on the website but can’t make it out.
cheers

We’re going to the south of Croatia next month, we have an inflatable awning but mulling over if something like this might be easier?

Phil

The sides seal onto one another with 2" velcro strips full height creating a good seal full height that I have never seen come apart even in strong wind. You then have the two velcro ties to each pole that actually don't do a great deal once you have pegged the thing down to the ground. If your going where there is sun you can just put up one or two sides to give you shade and/or privacy whilst you drink a cold one!
We are CW4 8HS.

Hi antony
We are going over to Tattonhall if that’s close, if you about can we have look.

Phil

The sides seal onto one another with 2" velcro strips full height creating a good seal full height that I have never seen come apart even in strong wind. You then have the two velcro ties to each pole that actually don't do a great deal once you have pegged the thing down to the ground. If your going where there is sun you can just put up one or two sides to give you shade and/or privacy whilst you drink a cold one!
We are CW4 8HS.
My number is 07841 611915, we were in Cheshire earlier today but we’re too far from you, if you will text me your number, maybe we can call over when you are available to look at it,
Cheers

My number is 07841 611915, we were in Cheshire earlier today but we’re too far from you, if you will text me your number, maybe we can call over when you are available to look at it,
Cheers
Hi 07831155884 - I am about anytime tmrw or Thursday or Friday (late pm only) to suit you - just give me a bit of notice to suit.

Yep you are 20 mins from us when you thinking?
Hi Antony don’t know what is going on but we posted that before 12 today, I didn’t get your reply till 4 that’s why I put my number on
Cheers

My fault - i have been caught up in meetings in Manchester today and not on the ball with e mails

Back