Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

* Now Taken* Free: Thule Roof Bars for VW California

A

aileron346

VIP Member
Free pair of Roof Bars for California.
Used on a 2011 T5 Facelift Cali - I assume they fit other versions as well.
Good condition; unused for several years.
with locking key.

Collection only in York - I do not want to package/post.

Free pair of Roof Bars for California.
Used on a 2011 T5 Facelift Cali - I assume they fit other versions as well.
Good condition; unused for several years.
with locking key.

Collection only in York - I do not want to package/post.
Hi, If you still have the roof bars I would be interested. I live in Wakefield so would be happy to collect. Thanks, Jonty

That would be great. I tried to send you a private message (‘conversation’) but the system isn’t allowing. It may be something in your privacy settings .. there’s an area where you can allow/restrict ‘conversations’ - would you be able to check this and then message me? Thank you.

I believe you have to be a VIP-(paying)member to send and receive private messages.

That would be great. I tried to send you a private message (‘conversation’) but the system isn’t allowing. It may be something in your privacy settings .. there’s an area where you can allow/restrict ‘conversations’ - would you be able to check this and then message me? Thank you.

I have had a look and Thomas is right, I cannot do this without VIP membership. I’ll let you know when I have got VIP membership and then you can PM me.