Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Obsession

MKRW

MKRW

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi All

I joined when the forum started, then I could read every post that was written. It then escalated and I found myself unable to keep up with everything that was being posted and I'd had my Cali for a few years.

When I posted I checked daily to see what people were up too, then it became too much, so I weened myself off and went cold turkey.

I find myself coming back, now that I am looking to upgrade / swap to a beech as the boys have got bigger and for a family of 5 our needs have changed. About to press the button on the new beech and see how long the lead time will be......so there will be a lovely Cali coming on the market in the new year.

But my question is what have I missed in 2 years and any gotcha,s on new T6's?

Oh also checked out a couple of converters to see if I could get a 204 van in a beech spec and a, still coming back to an original!

Hi All

I joined when the forum started, then I could read every post that was written. It then escalated and I found myself unable to keep up with everything that was being posted and I'd had my Cali for a few years.

When I posted I checked daily to see what people were up too, then it became too much, so I weened myself off and went cold turkey.

I find myself coming back, now that I am looking to upgrade / swap to a beech as the boys have got bigger and for a family of 5 our needs have changed. About to press the button on the new beech and see how long the lead time will be......so there will be a lovely Cali coming on the market in the new year.

But my question is what have I missed in 2 years and any gotcha,s on new T6's?

Oh also checked out a couple of converters to see if I could get a 204 van in a beech spec and a, still coming back to an original!

2 years?

We're all looking out now for mocked-up T7's:shocked

Last edited:
Afther two years...welcome back....;)
Forum got busy , looooots of new members owning T6 or waiting on one.
Looooots to read:D

Back