Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

California beech plus motorbike

Barbara

Barbara

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 Beach
I thought someone may be interested in a photo of my husband's motorbike in our beech. We had to take out the bench seat, use ramps but with the aid of a friend to help guiding and one to push it went in easily. A cheap way to bring it back from Spain, well strapped so no problem with the 24hrs on the ferry. A good excuse to buy a van.bike.jpg

@Barbara , this is excellent use of a beach.:thumb There I go now swaying towards a beach (but my wife wants a Ocean) :) Need something to carry my off-road motorcycle and when out for a few days, can use the upper bed to sleep and the lower to carry the bike. Thanks for sharing. :thanks

@Barbara , this is excellent use of a beach.:thumb There I go now swaying towards a beach (but my wife wants a Ocean) :) Need something to carry my off-road motorcycle and when out for a few days, can use the upper bed to sleep and the lower to carry the bike. Thanks for sharing. :thanks
We have a caravan as well so no conflict between space and bike. When we had a covered T4 we went to see the total eclipse of the sun in Cornwall. Motorbike in van so we could use it to get aground Cornwall. It is more difficult to get it into California beech than the converted T4.

The Beach does not have fitted units but is more flexible than a Ocean. We have a home made wardrobe for our hanging clothes when needed and use a single induction hob to cook when we use just the van. When using the beach by myself I have a floor fixing to hold my bicycle.

Back