Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Ocean comfort mattress - lower bed

philosan

philosan

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
1. Genuine VW Comfort mattress for Ocean downstairs bed. Used once, as new. Cost £300 new - £130

Postage extra.

Phil - 07728888460. Kibworth, Leicestershire, LE8

Last edited:
Hi , are the comfortz awning sides still for sale?

Is the mattress still available? Thanks, Jane

Have you still got the awning sides for sale?

Hi Jane,
Just spoke to your husband. I am interested in your mattress but would it be possible to send me a photo as I want to make sure it's not the same as the one I already have in my Cali
john.eaglevoith@btinternet.com

Cheers

1. Genuine VW Comfort mattress for Ocean downstairs bed. Used once, as new. Cost £300 new - £130

Postage extra.

Hi Phil,
I will buy the mattress from you and we can figure out later how I get it. Please give me a call on 07968141950
John Eagle

Postage extra.

Evening viewing the mattress do you no if it would fitt an se many thanks

Hi. Just bought a 2017 Ocean. Is the comfort mattress still for sale? If so, how much to post to North Devon??

Would love to but working 8-6pm and we’re around 1hr 45mins away. Could meet in Tiverton services on M5 but would have to be evening (approx 7pm). Just heard back about a T5 SE comfort mattress, if I can confirm it fits then might have to go with that but very keen on yours if we can work something out.

Just chatted to wife. She could make Tiverton services on M5 anytime 10am-3pm. Any good?