Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ocean devotion visits Devon Heaven

Ocean-Devotion

Ocean-Devotion

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
IMG_0469.JPG I had no idea!So I'm slowly beginning to understand just what a big deal this campervan thing is! We bought her in order to regain a sense of freedom at the weekends , our children have all returned home from uni and are showing no signs of moving out! We needed an escape!
Not only is she an absolute joy to drive, everything works and clicks and moves and glides and slides with German efficiency. A place for everything you put in it and everything in it has a place.
Currently in Devon on our first long journey ( 4 hours ) felt more like 2!
But I'm most amazed by the attention she gets, complete strangers coming up to admire and congratulate me on my new vehicle, all the time!
I feel like a new parent.

IMG_0469.JPG

Aah, that's so sweet.. I know exactly what you mean about the comments. We collected our California on Friday and have loads of comments already, just in one weekend. Being a Brit, I'm not very good at compliments and never quite sure what to say in return!

Welcome to the new world....:thumb

Stunning photo @Ocean-Devotion We've had a lot of admiring glances and comments too over the last few days. I always have a big grin on my face when reversing on the drive in my other car after a long shift and seeing Billy next to me

Back