Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ocean standard specs help

Ladymuck

Ladymuck

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hi, does anyone of you lovely people have a list of standard spec of oceans from 2016 onwards ? I'm trying to work if certain models have what I want as standard as it's not always clear in the ads. I'm looking at rear parking cameras in particular but want to know in general as well. Thanks

Rear cameras arent standard.

They're an additional, but look for the sat navs with 2x card slots either side of the stereo - it's usually a good indication. It's notfoolproof way though.

In terms of what's standard in a Cali...nothing to be fair, other than Davenports, auxilliary heaterand heated seats and triclimate aircon.

Rear cameras arent standard.

They're an additional, but look for the sat navs with 2x card slots either side of the stereo - it's usually a good indication. It's notfoolproof way though.

In terms of what's standard in a Cali...nothing to be fair, other than Davenports, auxilliary heaterand heated seats and triclimate aircon.
Thanks for your reply that's really useful ..are things like isofix points, pull out awning, chairs & table not standard then?

Thanks for your reply that's really useful ..are things like isofix points, pull out awning, chairs & table not standard then?

they're standard, to the same extent that an engine and four tyres are standard ;)

I was simply listing items that are now standard, versus 'back in the day'.

Hi, does anyone of you lovely people have a list of standard spec of oceans from 2016 onwards ? I'm trying to work if certain models have what I want as standard as it's not always clear in the ads. I'm looking at rear parking cameras in particular but want to know in general as well. Thanks
There is a downloadable Brochure Archive in the Resources section for VIP members.

Hi Ladymuck

There is a post on here that I read a while ago about wireless reversing cameras which may help widen your search.

Back