Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Olpro Cocoon Breeze air awning

H

Hmb

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
As we have now sold our van, we have some accessories up for sale. First up is the awning which has only been used twice and is less than a year old so everything works as it should, no rips or tears etc.

The Cocoon Breeze is a drive-away awning with lots of living and sleeping space. It includes a 5 berth bedroom inner tent, with a removable divider, zip-able doors and fly mesh. Includes inflatable beams and comes with the pump, pegs, bag etc.

Here's a link to the full spec/photos.

Asking price is £495 collected from LE14 area.20201231_192813.jpg

As we have now sold our van, we have some accessories up for sale. First up is the awning which has only been used twice and is less than a year old so everything works as it should, no rips or tears etc.

The Cocoon Breeze is a drive-away awning with lots of living and sleeping space. It includes a 5 berth bedroom inner tent, with a removable divider, zip-able doors and fly mesh. Includes inflatable beams and comes with the pump, pegs, bag etc.

Here's a link to the full spec/photos.

Asking price is £495 collected from LE14 area.View attachment 78689

Is this still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We're interested! Your picture suggests you have the kit to connect to the California factory-fit awning? I'm asking as we have that set-up so keen to know whether we can use it immediately. We are only in Bedford so not very far from you

Hi Simon
Yes, I do have that. If the awning sells for the asking price, I am happy to include that in the sale.
If you want to visit, this week is ideal as I am working at home.