Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

orderd new cali today

L

Loughlin

VIP Member
After 4 months of research, inc motorhome and california hire we have orderd olympic blue 140 dsg, tour pack, parking sensors ,tow prep ,bike rack ,lowering springs, bluetooth, dab,mats etc.Thanks to everyone for all the tips and knowledge we have gained from the relpies and contributions to the forum.Benfields in Newcastle have been great,price came near toD theD,but extra was worth it(3 hours to discuss order today)Test drove DSG today-beware -to try is to buy!Any advice on how to get through the next 3 months!

Congratulations :thumb the best way to get over the next three months is hibernate :thumb

Calikev said:
Congratulations :thumb the best way to get over the next three months is hibernate :thumb
:laugh2 :laugh2 yup, that's what I feel like I'm doing right now too!

I don't know why people fret about waiting.

I'm certainly not counting the seconds to when I collect Albert, goodness no, the next 8 weeks, 19 hours and 28 minutes will fly by,

Really. True. :crazy

The three month wait is actually quite useful. It allows you investigate all the "little" items you'll need: like the roof topper, external windscreen cover, pots and pans, water carrier/filler, sleeping bags or duvets, mattress topper, carpets, cups, plates, kettle, toaster, awning, kador strip, figure of 8 strip, storm straps for sun awning, packing crates, electrical hookup cable, polarity testers, rear bumper protector, wind deflectors, non slip matting, eBags for the wardrobe, stick on light for the wardrobe, dustpan and brush *deep breath* heater for the awning, some form of digital entertainment, monster mats, external cooking/BBQ appliance, 907 gas bottle, locking nut/bolt for spare wheel....

:help

Cuddly toy?

bruce.jpeg

That looks exactly the same as my list...! I think I'm going to prioritise getting a camping stove so that we can stop for a cuppa on day trips over the winter. Most other stuff can wait until later in the spring for me I think...we will do camping out of season but probably when we're more used to the Cali as I don't want to put off the kids with a first cold night before I've got everything sussed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free