Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Original VW Fly Screens £40 each

Daniel Steely

Daniel Steely

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
These are the original fly screens for the sliding side windows, T5/T6.
Collection is in Devon near Exeter. Happy to post if buyer sorts out postage/courier.

All Photos - 1 of 1 (7).jpeg

If it makes any difference, I need one for the kitchen side. my sliding door doesn’t have a window that opens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi
Thanks for the message. The screens are all one size so can fit either window. The design only changed with the latest T6.1.
I don’t know how soon you need the screen but I am away at the moment until June 8th. However I can possibly arrange for it to be picked up and taken back to Exeter for collecting if that helps.
If you need it posted it would probably need to wait until I get back.
Kind Regards
Ron

Hi. Pick up in Exeter won’t help as I live up north in Newcastle. However, there is no rush as I want the screen for a trip to Scotland in July. where the midges can be nasty! So I’m happy if you get in touch next week to arrange payment and posting
Thanks

Hi
No worries. I will be in touch when I get back.
Regards
Ron

Hi. Pick up in Exeter won’t help as I live up north in Newcastle. However, there is no rush as I want the screen for a trip to Scotland in July. where the midges can be nasty! So I’m happy if you get in touch next week to arrange payment and posting
Thanks

Just so you are aware these will not stop midges in Scotland as the mesh is too large