Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Original VW Waterproof Seat Covers

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi, I have a brand new set of VW Seat covers in black. These were supplied in error for my T5.1 Cali and are for the rear 3 seat configuration. Set includes front seat covers, arm rest and head rest covers and the covers for the back 3 seats with headrests.

Collection only from Maidstone area, Kent

£50.

Hopefully the part numbers shown will confirm if they will fit your vehicle.

20180731_233525.jpg

Hi, I have a brand new set of VW Seat covers in black. These were supplied in error for my T5.1 Cali and are for the rear 3 seat configuration. Set includes front seat covers, arm rest and head rest covers and the covers for the back 3 seats with headrests.

Collection only from Maidstone area, Kent

£50.

Hopefully the part numbers shown will confirm if they will fit your vehicle.

View attachment 36090
Hi, would you be preparted to post at my cost? Probably around a tenner and I couldn't drive to you to collect for that! I am up North :)

Thanks

Hi, would you be preparted to post at my cost? Probably around a tenner and I couldn't drive to you to collect for that! I am up North :)

Thanks

Sure why not, if you pm me your address I will give you my email for a paypal payment if that suits?

Thanks

I have just checked on the postage cost, Royal Mail is showing as below. If you are happy covering that I will post asap.

download (2).png