Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Our first weekend away in Gilbert.....

• Thread starter Travelling Togs
  • Start date
Travelling Togs

Travelling Togs

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hello from John and Karen, aka The Travelling Togs.

We joined the club recently and are already enjoying all the valuable information freely given from you all, thank you.

We had a great first two night outing in Gilbert, our new VW California camper van which we collected from our local dealer near to Edinburgh last Wednesday, to the area around Hexham and Hadrians Wall. We had a night at a Britstop pub and another at a lovely small caravan site. It was a weekend to test us out, not the California, which was faultless from the time we left home on Friday afternoon until we arrived home earlier today.

Karen has made the first Travelling Togs Vlog since we arrived home and I reckon she has done a great job. Its all new to us, both the Camper Van and attempting to take some video footage and for Karen to put it together..... I wouldn't have a clue and I'm very proud of her, well done Karen, you are a star and thanks for another fab weekend, our first of many in Gilbert.

The Travelling Togs and Gilbert have started a new adventure and we can't wait for more travels together
1f642.png

Really enjoyed your video. It would be great to see how you manage day to day living in your Cali, the practicalities.

Brilliant!

It’s funny, I always catch myself grinning like a Cheshire Cat when driving too.