Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Outskirts of Paris Parking

N

nickandemma

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
We are off for a quick visit to Paris shortly and will be staying at Camping Indigo in the Bois de Boulogne to the west of Paris. On our final day we thought we'd park up somewhere free and grab another day in Paris. Does anyone know that area and can advise where we could safely park. We won't be camping there, just parking. Many thanks.

I thought the campsite Bois de Boulogne had acces to public transport , so just park in front of the campsite....pretty obvious....

Hi we've stayed at the Indigo campsite and it really is very close to Paris. You could always see if they would be happy to let you park there for the day?

Hi we've stayed at the Indigo campsite and it really is very close to Paris. You could always see if they would be happy to let you park there for the day?
Thanks, I've just phoned them and they said it wouldn't be a problem.

You'd be towed away within minutes
Thanks Romke, in fact it was really hard to park nearby. We ended up having to pay for another night (even though on the phone I was told it wouldn't be a problem), so ended up being far from simple!

Next time, contact me. I've got an underground parking place near place d'Italie (13e). As a resident, parking for 24h in the street is allowed and cost ''only'' 1. 5euro. I'll be happy to let you my parking place for free an park myself in the street.

Next time, contact me. I've got an underground parking place near place d'Italie (13e). As a resident, parking for 24h in the street is allowed and cost ''only'' 1. 5euro. I'll be happy to let you my parking place for free an park myself in the street.
Thank you so much, that's so kind of you. x

We are back from a weekend in Paris, stayed in Bois de Boulogne for 2 night. Saw a Red Cali with UK license plate but did see the owners.

Nice camping, showers have hot water just not a lot of it no presure behind it.

WP_20170429_08_42_38_Pro.jpg

Fido, if you happen to be online could you tell us more about your offer of an underground car parking space. We are coming to Paris on Tuesday...
Thanks
Ian

Fido, if you happen to be online could you tell us more about your offer of an underground car parking space. We are coming to Paris on Tuesday...
Thanks
Ian
Last seen Nov 2020. My guess you are SOL

Last seen Nov 2020. My guess you are SOL
Yes, I had seen that and thought the same!!!!!

( We had just booked a great Air BnB in central Paris with parking... only to find the parking is max 1.9m! Doh! I have suggested the lister adds that minor detail... )