Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Outwell Scenic Road Air 200SA drive-away inflatable awning

D

Dibz

VIP Member
2019 model year, pitched less than 10 times. Nothing wrong with it, but we have sold our Cali and have no further need for it. Also have the footprint groundsheet with it. (And pump, pegs, guys, tunnel groundsheet). Also has the kador reducer for the California awning, but not quite a complete set of the plastic c-c connecting strips as we tried using those to hang the tunnel on the top edge of the rollout (and one length needed to be cut down for that). Ultimately we found it nicer to to have the tunnel pulled over the rollout box, using the guy tension adjusters into the accessory rail on the near side for a neat way of attaching. This kept the tunnel up out of the way of the sliding door too.

For reference, this awning is the perfect size to pair with the California to fit in a standard width camping & caravanning club site pitch including their hard standing pitches. You just don’t peg out the triangular sides under the porch canopy. This also means it is not a huge awning, just a sensible additional living space. The main front is very flexible, can be fully open, half open, just fly sheet etc. the windows have blinds, the sewn-in groundsheet can be released at the corners to be laid flat. Entrances to the tunnel at the back and front.

Happy to inflate and take more photos if needed.

Looking for £350 ono

I’m based in Teesside, don’t think I can ship it cost effectively, so collection preferred or I could meet somewhere sensible.

IMG_2131.jpeg

IMG_1575.jpeg