Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Pair of New VW T6 California Rear Swivel Seats in Titanium Black - Moon Rock Katumo fabric

JJJ

JJJ

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
We collected our Beach today so have two NEW rear seats to sell (please see pics attached).

The seats are clad in Titanium Black - Moon Rock Katumo fabric

The seats have been removed from the vehicle and are now wrapped in bubble wrap awaiting a buyer.

Seats have adjustable armrests, fixed seatbelts, isofix points, tilt adjustment and recline, fold down and swivel. Suitable for T6 / T5 VW California / Caravelle.

£900 ONO (£1800 from VW)

Cash or bank transfer on collection. We are near Rugby, Warwickshire.

IMAG2362.jpg

IMAG2366.jpg

IMAG2365.jpg

IMAG2363.jpg

IMAG2364.jpg

IMAG2370.jpg

IMAG2371.jpg

Last edited:
I realise you have already sold your rear seats but I have a question. We’re they supplied as 5th/6th middle row seats? Would it be possible to use them to replace the bench seat/lower bed in an Ocean? We find that bench uncomfortable and as there are only two of us and we sleep up top it might be good to have 2 ‘captain’s’chair style instead in its place. Probably a stupid idea but I thought I would ask.

Hi Fitz, We have only had our Cali a few weeks so I'm sure there are more experienced people here who can answer your question. However, I'm pretty sure the seats will fit the floor rails. However, I'm not sure whether the seats would be too wide to site alongside each other in an Ocean.

Will buy if still available

Hi Fitz, We have only had our Cali a few weeks so I'm sure there are more experienced people here who can answer your question. However, I'm pretty sure the seats will fit the floor rails. However, I'm not sure whether the seats would be too wide to site alongside each other in an Ocean.
They are too wide to be fitted adjacent to each other in an Ocean and of course they have to share the middle rail, but you could stagger them, position sideways when parked up etc, you may have to lose the rear bed support frame to give maximum versatility.

Back