Panel de control

• Thread starter jose vicente alamo
  • Start date
J

jose vicente alamo

Vehicle
Grand California 600
Buenas tardes.
¿Cuánto de confiable es el panel de control en el apartado de batería?
porque a mí me varía mucho el tiempo restante de carga y el % de carga de la batería.
el voltaje que me indica siempre lo veo lógico pero los otros datos me cambian locamente.

Buenas tardes.
porque a mí me varía mucho el tiempo restante de carga y el % de carga de la batería.
el voltaje que me indica siempre lo veo lógico pero los otros datos me cambian locamente.
Google translate:
Good afternoon.
How reliable is the control panel in the battery section?
because the remaining charging time and the % charge of the battery vary a lot for me.
I always see the voltage that it indicates as logical, but the other data changes me crazily

I'm not sure about the Grand California, but in the California, the % is not reliable. The voltage is, so we use that.

Buenas tardes.
Trust the voltage. The % or time remaining is not that accurate. It is very influenced by whatever is running at that time, which will affect the remaining % based on that specific current draw.