Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Panic buying

Damn, I love Quality Street

I saw they had some left in Sevenoaks Tesco’s today but the price had nearly doubled, they were selling individually no more than 3 at a time (6 to key workers) and all the green triangles were gone. The queue extended the full length of the pet food isle.
I'm running on Toffee Finger fumes. I tried to take my own tin to the Pick n Mix but someone saw me and there was nearly a riot.

I blame the BBC.

Sold out of Quality Street, but we now have Diesel in the South East!

I've still got huge stocks of Kendal mint cake if anyone wants any .....

I stockpiled during the Himalayan sherpa strike.

The advantages of living in my sleepy part of the world. Quality Street piled high in the local Tesco at £4 per box. I was waiting until the were reduced to £3.50 before buying my stock to use as handouts.

Plenty at local supermarkets/shops in S Wales , but then we are not London & the SE.

Plenty at local supermarkets/shops in S Wales , but then we are not London & the SE.

I took a selfie earlier.
8024373532646472fdd423c9c2349c15.jpg

I was waiting until the were reduced to £3.50 before buying my stock to use as handouts.
What, you drive around the streets of Lincolnshire distributing individually wrapped confectionery items to the poor and needy? Is this some kind of Levelling Up? And wouldn't Celebrations be good enough for that? (Not for Stamford or Market Rasen, obvs. they would get Ferrero Rocher).

What, you drive around the streets of Lincolnshire distributing individually wrapped confectionery items to the poor and needy?
I use them as icebreakers on trips to Romania, Bulgaria and Greece. There's nothing like handing round a box of sweets to win over the locals. I haven't done that for a while, but it always pays to have a box or two in stock.
Round here I am more likely to be the recipient rather than the distributor.

Back