Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Parker's review. Written by the C&CC in house journo?

OGII

OGII

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Oh dear.

Badly edited, can't make it's mind up if Beach is back or gone from UK. Great quote about hardly anyone buying the entry level Beach variant.

Waxing lyrical about the benefits of in house manufacture the final verdict decides the only rival to a Cali is a GC.

Can the reviewer go back to writing about tent pegs or Kias or something? I just wasted 2 minutes reading the Parker's review and only learnt not to trust a Parker's review.

Still, there's hope for us all. When we fancy a career change and realise we aren't good enough to be estate agents we can always rely on journalism.

Oh dear.

Badly edited, can't make it's mind up if Beach is back or gone from UK. Great quote about hardly anyone buying the entry level Beach variant.

Waxing lyrical about the benefits of in house manufacture the final verdict decides the only rival to a Cali is a GC.

Can the reviewer go back to writing about tent pegs or Kias or something? I just wasted 2 minutes reading the Parker's review and only learnt not to trust a Parker's review.

Still, there's hope for us all. When we fancy a career change and realise we aren't good enough to be estate agents we can always rely on journalism.
Just read the "review".........what a joke. Wouldn't believe his tent peg review either, if he did one. "Tent pegs are useful for bashing into the ground and tying a tent guy rope to.

Hang on..............I think I can do this for him..........

1603993020726.png

Just read the "review".........what a joke. Wouldn't believe his tent peg review either, if he did one. "Tent pegs are useful for bashing into the ground and tying a tent guy rope to.

Hang on..............I think I can do this for him..........

View attachment 68489

Will to live going....gone.

Bugger! I was aiming for “entertaining”!!!

To be fair you do show some promise. Your tent peg piece was MUCH better than the Parkers review. Credit where it's due.

Have you thought about making some of those Youtube 'how-to' vids? You know, the ones where you're actually pleased when one of the ads comes on...?

:upsidedown

To be fair you do show some promise. Your tent peg piece was MUCH better than the Parkers review. Credit where it's due.

Have you thought about making some of those Youtube 'how-to' vids? You know, the ones where you're actually pleased when one of the ads comes on...?

:upsidedown
A new career awaits! Maybe an instructional video on pegging out the awning....:cheers

CJ Hubbard - holds a master’s degree in automotive journalism from Coventry University.

Not as informative as the thread on rimming.
Oh dear....:this could run and run! All the innuendos about pegging; giving it a good pounding/hammering; getting it in deep; driving it home; never using a hole that someone else left; wiping clean after use....!

Carry on camping!!!

Sometimes, you don’t need to hammer or drill it - you can just use your fist?

(Can I have my prize now?!!)

As many can confirm, (after much fumbling about in the dark, occasionally getting a finger caught where it shouldn’t be, and working yourself into a sweat to finish the job,) there is nothing more disheartening to hear than immortal words: “Is it in yet?”

As long as the straps are first class the initial position of the peg isn't that critical.

Double entendres....looks like you picked the wrong meanings! I’m going to stop now before someone is offended. And, if anyone was offended, I apologise.
Probably best to leave it there but it was post#13 that sent it off,
referring to an old post.
I won't give you the posters name but it sounds like - leen and begins
with ei. :)

Back