Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Parkway vw leicester

calikev

calikev

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Vw Leicester have contacted us today and will no longer be offering the 10% discount on parts and servicing
To VIP members. The guy that agreed it has now left the company.

Vw Leicester have contacted us today and will no longer be offering the 10% discount on parts and servicing
To an ever growing Cali market that is a short sighted move. :talktothehand

I agree not doing themselves any favours at all

That's a shame. I bought my Cali there and they are my local dealer. Might try Kettering instead.

Same dealership I'm afraid so Kettering no discount:( sad face

Boo, hiss. When I deal with any company I always as for your 'best price' I can normally get 10% or more off most things in life. You always have to be willing to walk away though!

..me..

Who has used Parkway in the past? Suggest we all contact the service manager to express our disappointment and point out that our loyalty cannot be taken for granted in the future?

@Kev was the discount negotiated across the whole Parkway Group or was it just localised at Leicester?

I was just Kettering and Leicester the guy I dealt with Stuart has left now
I'm not sure if that's why they want to stop it.

I use a local guy who has started up on his own just so happens to be one of parkways ex technicians Kettering branch.

I was just Kettering and Leicester the guy I dealt with Stuart has left now
I'm not sure if that's why they want to stop it.
I've got to know the service manager at Leicester fairly well and I've got to contact him next week anyway so I'll give him a prod!