Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Passenger seat electrics

Betty67

Betty67

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Just had near disaster with passenger seat and the exposed electrics. Grandson decided to fill front floor pan with projectile vomit, (no warning) and for an 8 year old could have sworn it was the volume of an elephant.
Although I had rubber mats which caught the main salvo their was some overflow.
Question is should there be some cover to protect the electrics under the seat as they are exposed to the elements.
Have also learnt lesson to have sick bags at hand when transporting grandchildren.

3C61FB98-9ECD-4B9E-8A46-898D80F807F1.jpeg

Just had near disaster with passenger seat and the exposed electrics. Grandson decided to fill front floor pan with projectile vomit, (no warning) and for an 8 year old could have sworn it was the volume of an elephant.
Question is should there be some cover to protect the electrics under the seat as they are exposed to the elements.
Have also learnt lesson to have sick bags at hand when transporting grandchildren.

View attachment 85981
No, they are not covered.

View attachment 85981
Sounds lovely. I’ve had the same thing when my grandson was a tot. Managed to catch it in my hands.
It’s wonderful what grandparents will do for their grandchildren....

Back