AlisonF

Staff member
forum co ordinator
Top Poster
VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
Our swimming classes from school were at Byrne Avenue Baths in Birkenhead / Wallasey (if you ever listen Paul O’Grady - he mentions them a lot). We had to walk to/ from school. About a mile each way. All weather. Just a towel dry and back to lessons.

Totally off topic for the OP.

Back on track, I’m now happy I have my Eriba with shower and toilet. My 335 can go in the Beach for my friend to use as that’s where he will be sleeping.

Bellcrew

Bellcrew

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Our swimming classes from school were at Byrne Avenue Baths in Birkenhead / Wallasey (if you ever listen Paul O’Grady - he mentions them a lot). We had to walk to/ from school. About a mile each way. All weather. Just a towel dry and back to lessons.

Totally off topic for the OP.

Back on track, I’m now happy I have my Eriba with shower and toilet. My 335 can go in the Beach for my friend to use as that’s where he will be sleeping.
We were bused to the local outdoor lido, lessons started in May, water temperature must have been in single figures, all this fad for cold water swimming has me bewildered, (doesn't take much) the teachers stood round the side in their overcoats, sadists.

L

leeb

Vehicle
Grand California 680
Britstops?...few beers and obvs the loos will be open in those pubs which allow resumption of this service.

VW California Club