Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Pick up on Tuesday!

M

MerlinOnTour

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
We are so excited! This will be our first Cali and it is all we can think about.

We are Mark, Sam and Merlin the Golden Retriever. Of course the Cali is for the dog. Just hope he doesn’t chew it...

Welcome , i’m still in my first Cali now 6,5y old sitting in it camped up in France....not much can beat the feeling...

We are so excited! This will be our first Cali and it is all we can think about.

We are Mark, Sam and Merlin the Golden Retriever. Of course the Cali is for the dog. Just hope he doesn’t chew it...
Welcome - a new life beckons. I understand the fine line between your dog liking the Cali and that liking resorting to chewing....!! I do hope its the former not the latter. Controlled introduction maybe the key.......first just an afternoon on the driveway so he gets used to it, then a night, then a night on a campsite, then a weekend.....
You get the picture - I am sure you will all love it!

Check out 'cali dogs' on here. Welcome

I know how you feel - we have a 9 month old retriever. So far he is happy chewing his toys however I am sure accidents will happen in future:Iamsorry I agree with slowly intriducung the van - I will be taking a travel crate so will never be unsupervised in van......possibly sleep in crate. Good luck and :welcome

Rang VW Commercials today, who I must add were very helpful, to receive confirmation that ‘Clyde’ is on its way to port to make the journey to UK. Ordered end of Sept with Build week 46 confirmed mid-Oct. should be taking delivery within 4 weeks.......possibly sooner. Not bad delivery timeframe......this means that Xmas trip to the beach is on! We have been looking forward to this moment for years and can’t believe we will soon be proud owners of a new Cali. Been a tough few years - time to readdress the balance :cheers

Welcome Merlin on tour (MSM)

How did the pick up go ?

Any photos ?

Is the Dog happy with his new chew!