Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Picked our new Cali Ocean 150 dsg on Friday

Wild Bob

Wild Bob

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
After buying a T6 Kombi 2 years ago when I really wanted a Cali, we called at Preston Van Centre last week to see if there was a chance I could swap for a Cali. I was pleased to say that it was a big yes we had a choice of 4 colours but picked the colour we have on the Kombi, Mohave with a chrome pack plus lots of other options. We picked it up on Friday at 13:00hrs wow it's stunning. We have not started to make a list of things we need top buy as we have a small dog and decided we need to have an awning for extra room. Would love some help with the essentials please !!!!! Pictures to follow

Welcome here!
You‘ll find all kind of help here especially about essentials and must-haves
First thing: Become a VIP member to gain access to all kind of discounts and lists!

Happy camping!

After buying a T6 Kombi 2 years ago when I really wanted a Cali, we called at Preston Van Centre last week to see if there was a chance I could swap for a Cali. I was pleased to say that it was a big yes we had a choice of 4 colours but picked the colour we have on the Kombi, Mohave with a chrome pack plus lots of other options. We picked it up on Friday at 13:00hrs wow it's stunning. We have not started to make a list of things we need top buy as we have a small dog and decided we need to have an awning for extra room. Would love some help with the essentials please !!!!! Pictures to follow
:welcome:welcome Did you go for Ocean or Beach?

On our 2nd one from Preston guybis a top bloke
Get a picture on here so we can see it too ;)

Hello and welcome, also picked up a new Ocean 150 DSG last week ( owner of a t5.1 for 7 years before this ) happy holidays :welcome

Great to take dogs but hard work
With just the two kids with us we started off with a outdoor revolution T2 drivaway
But rather than put our 3 jack russels in kennels too often we have upgraded to a T5 635cm long with a 4 person inner tent dogs stay in 2 cages if awning open and free run in the night with me in the awning with them
So get as big as you can