Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Polly the Cali

dgd

dgd

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi.
I'm David and my wife and I took delivery of our almost new California Ocean a few days ago. We're calling her Polly as it is in the Bay Leaf Green (like a Parrot). We think it looks great and cheerful especially with the contrasting dark windows and it certainly doesn't look like a commercial van.
Obviously we can't try it out properly yet because of the restrictions but it drives beautifully and the fit and finish is way better than any of the converted vans that we've owned in the past.
A vehicle handbook would have been good which the dealer forgot to leave in the van but hopefully that is being forwarded on to us.

Congratulations, love the bay leaf colour - let's see some pics!

Congratulations.
Personally, I find the advice on here much more useful than the handbook.

Welcome, great colour choice! Agree with your comparison to conversions.
Different league for sure. Enjoy!

New life ahead....enjoy:)

Congrats and enjoy! As well as on here, California Chris on you tube shows you everything you need to know.

Hi.
I'm David and my wife and I took delivery of our almost new California Ocean a few days ago. We're calling her Polly as it is in the Bay Leaf Green (like a Parrot). We think it looks great and cheerful especially with the contrasting dark windows and it certainly doesn't look like a commercial van.
Obviously we can't try it out properly yet because of the restrictions but it drives beautifully and the fit and finish is way better than any of the converted vans that we've owned in the past.
A vehicle handbook would have been good which the dealer forgot to leave in the van but hopefully that is being forwarded on to us.
My favourite 6.1 colour. :welcome