Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Potential bargain here!

I always look at the ebay sellers record when I look at these types of thing on ebay.

In this case the seller has never sold anything before, but has bought 6 small items.

I think that it can be a genuine sale.

I'd send the seller a message to request more photos. This will confirm that the seller has the vehicle and is serious about selling. Judge for yourself dependant on what response you get back.

Agreed. Have asked for clarification on the price. I’d suspect there a ‘1’ dropped somewhere but will wait and see.

Got a speedy response with offers of more pictures. Confirms it’s as priced. Bargain for somebody out there if it’s as tidy as it looks.

Oh. BE VERY CAREFUL. I bet £1000 this is a scam. That van sold a few years ago in the range of £18k. It’s been featured in the magazines. It has every sign of a scam.
No doubt the seller is away when you ask to view it, but if you send him a large deposit, probably via western Union, he will hold it for you.
Or he might be so kind to deliver it to you once you have transfethe whole amount,telling you he’ll give you all your money back if you don’t like it.
Either way, you won’t be getting that van.
The seller went from 0 to 6 feedback overnight.

Those photos were everywhere. It’s so easy to do this. Just rip the photos and description from any genuine add a year or more old, and away you go.

Agreed. Seller is asking for comms outside Ebay etc (gdotmail) so I’d tread very carefully ir not at all.

Last edited:
Total scam that one, was watching myself out of interest. Their positive response was earned by purchasing small items, all positive reviews were left on the 7th March. Hope no one has been had.

I didnt get to see it, what was it?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I didnt get to see it, what was it?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

2008 California auto with 44k on the clock & a few nice add ons like 3zone etc. Was on for £11,995 I think

Last edited:
I think they’d have much more success if they put them closer to realistic bargain prices....the Exclusive at £15k and the T5 at £20k.....sort of thing.

I think they’d have much more success if they put them closer to realistic bargain prices....the Exclusive at £15k and the T5 at £20k.....sort of thing.
Please don't give the little devils any advice these ridiculous prices are often the only clue of their scam.

Back