Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Price of Diesel in France

scraynes

scraynes

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Just back from France and found this website which I thought I would share with you all.

http://www.prix-carburants.gouv.fr

It lists the price of fuel all locations around France. Shopping around a bit might go some way towards repaying the capital outlay that we've made ;-)

A nice link, similar to whatgas in the UK ....

Cheapest so far that I have found was 119.5 (Carrefour Nuit saint Georges)

85p with the current exchange rate - marvelous :)

Looking forward to living like a king in Europe this summer!

1.11 Cap Ferrat this week...Leclerc seems to all have good prices and a car wash to clean off the bugs. France was the cheapest fuel I saw from the Netherlands through Belgium to France.

I have just paid 1.18 at a Carrefour on the Languedoc coast. It seems to get better the further South.

Just returned to France after 3 months in UK, was amazed to see the price of diesel. In Dec 2017 we paid little more than €1.18 per litre.
Sunday 25/3/18 we paid €1.36 per litre, on auto routes it varied between €1.45 to €1.56 per litre

Just returned to France after 3 months in UK, was amazed to see the price of diesel. In Dec 2017 we paid little more than €1.18 per litre.
Sunday 25/3/18 we paid €1.36 per litre, on auto routes it varied between €1.45 to €1.56 per litre

Here in Belgium diesel is more expencive than petrol from last week on and the diffrence should only go up as taxes on diesel will go up .

1,51€ the other day on the A26 northbound from paris.
A la ´shell.
The ultimate pump had cobwebs on it.
I normally pull of and find an E.leclerc but it costs time.

It 'll only get worse. France has started the process to align diesel and petrol prices. Gradually diesel will go up and up.

I saw 1,4.. € on the Belgium motorway station yesterday while driving home
Got at my local Esso station for 1,312€/liter
Got 75 liter and lost 100€ !!!

Tanked in Bridport at 1,269£ /liter

Last edited:
Reactions: Sad
Last refill I paid €1.089 / L for diesel, €0.50 / L for AdBlue and €1.66 / L for -20 ready mix screen wash in Bulgaria, paid in the local currency.

Follow my blog: www.au-revoir.eu

Your Cali drinks adblue? Is that a T6 change?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your Cali drinks adblue? Is that a T6 change?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
T6 Cali's are Euro 6 engines with Adblue.

Back