Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Pro-Tec Cover for a VW Cali T5 with side awning & VW bike rack.

P

Pd.

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
I purchased this for our 5.1 but unfortunatly for various reasons covid related that we no longer have via this site.

It was sold to me as brand new/little used. I have not actually used it either. Grey with Storage bag.

RRP £350, selling for £150 plus postage or you can collect, I'm based in Ipswich or you can arrange your own courier and i'll secuarly pack it.

Any questions please contact me.

View attachment 1654429336603.jpeg

I purchased this for our 5.1 but unfortunatly for various reasons covid related that we no longer have via this site.

It was sold to me as brand new/little used. I have not actually used it either. Grey with Storage bag.

RRP £350, selling for £150 plus postage or you can collect, I'm based in Ipswich or you can arrange your own courier and i'll secuarly pack it.

Any questions please contact me.

View attachment 94043
Good evening. If you’re happy to send it to me in West Sussex, I’ll take it please. Let me know how you’d like to receive payment. Regards….Richard

in the unlikely event if it doesn’t work out with Richard above may i have 2nd dibbs please. Would collect. ta, Will

in the unlikely event if it doesn’t work out with Richard above may i have 2nd dibbs please. Would collect. ta, Will
apologies for the delay in replying I didn't see your reply. Richard has now purchased it

Back