Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Protecting Beach interior

Roc1

Roc1

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Finding it hard to find protective waterproof covers for our light beige 3 Bench seat but seems tricky to source anything that I don't have to spend loads on, Inka don't have anything and Amazon seems a minefield as most on there don't seem wide enough. Getting a dog soon so very keen to get it sorted!

I know a couple of blankets will suffice but wondered if anyone has found any 3rd party covers that fit? Was probably going to put some vetbed cover on the floor as they are only £20 or so and can wash them ok.

I bought rubber backed washable mats for the floor. I found dirt etc went through the vet bed. This time I have bought water proof backed, washable, picnic blankets whilst I decide what seat coverings to go for.
Also, they are cheap so a puppy chewing them won’t upset me as much as the expensive covers...

I bought rubber backed washable mats for the floor. I found dirt etc went through the vet bed. This time I have bought water proof backed, washable, picnic blankets whilst I decide what seat coverings to go for.
Also, they are cheap so a puppy chewing them won’t upset me as much as the expensive covers...
Thanks yeah those Marvel mats look good. Just the seats I need to find something for now.

Thanks yeah those Marvel mats look good. Just the seats I need to find something for now.
I was meaning I intend to use the picnic blankets on the bench seat as a £25 option whilst deciding what to do next... sorry I was unclear...

Finding it hard to find protective waterproof covers for our light beige 3 Bench seat but seems tricky to source anything that I don't have to spend loads on, Inka don't have anything and Amazon seems a minefield as most on there don't seem wide enough. Getting a dog soon so very keen to get it sorted!

I know a couple of blankets will suffice but wondered if anyone has found any 3rd party covers that fit? Was probably going to put some vetbed cover on the floor as they are only £20 or so and can wash them ok.
Are these any good ? (not Beige)

the three seat bench should be the same a U.K. Caravelle, maybe worth a search using “Caravelle” instead of CaliB

B5F78D94-748A-403C-A8BF-D2ACAA5A2B79.png

We have 2 Beagles, we have had these seat covers on for 18 months yet that still look pristine, however they are expensive.
We’ve gone for the buy dear buy once option as opposed to buy cheap buy multiple option.
Very happy with them.

C5984C4D-E6EF-4C93-B462-2EEF82FA1F46.jpeg

75B39EB6-F928-4E1A-B560-53AA465BC3D0.jpeg

795CC571-83B5-4085-ADEC-A5A68573B98F.jpeg

These look perfect thanks!
Hi, please can you let me know did you get these in the end - interested to know if happy as I’m now looking for something similar...

I’ve got some genuine vw waterproof ones for our 3 bench beach. Not using them so happy to sell for cheap. Send me a pm if you’re interested.

I’ve got some genuine vw waterproof ones for our 3 bench beach. Not using them so happy to sell for cheap. Send me a pm if you’re interested.
Hi. I've pm'ed you, if these are still for sale. Thanks

Yes I got the ebay ones above. Highly recommended.
Hi sorry to come back to this but just a quick one - can you get to the isofix points with the covers you have please? Thanks