Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Pull out boot shelf (Calicap)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you @Borris and @BeagleMum have ordered a full width slider.

In fact I bought two by mistake so am hoping for a partial refund....the site said “An error occurred during the payment process with PayPal. PayPal is not currently available to you.”

Not the case according to my Paypal app...I paid twice

Euros €589 delivered (for one) Am now hoping to sell the 6 Really Not Useful Anymore 64 litre lidded boxes...

I've just installed my drawer from Calicap.de to my three seat Beach. The instructions said to remove my multiflex board. I found it easier to just fold the rear seat flat and then tilt and raise the multiflex on to the flat bench. Easier than fully removing it if you're on your own.

Hi all. Looking at getting a draw and associated storage solution. Could someone confirm the depth available underneath the multi flex bench in a 3 seater beach with a draw fitted? I have read a post from Boris saying that 400mm fits with working space, but wondered what the limit is?

The tray isn't particularly easy to fit and remove either, the VW bolts that hold the multiflex aren't quite long enough to twist around without popping the plastic end caps off and removing the circlip which stops the nut from unscrewing too far. This was a big issue when I first tried fitting the tray as the instructions were only in German and google translate must have lost something in translation as it made no sense. Worked it out in the end by myself though.

Hi, just trying to do same process but can't figure out how you 'popped' plastic end caps off the multi bench fixings... any tips you can offer would be much appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back