Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Pull out Trays

CampervanBits

CampervanBits

VIP Trade Partner
Vehicle
N/A
We are pleased to announce that we will be supplying rear pull out trays for the T6 & T6.1 ocean and beach there will be a full size ocean tray as well as 3 quarter size one, there will also be one to fit the caravelle.

Available in about 6 weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are pleased to announce that we will be supplying pull out trays for the T6 T6.1 ocean and beach
there will be a full size ocean tray as well as 3 quarter size one there will also be one to fit the caravelle. available in about 6 weeks.
Good to hear your doing a full width ocean. I presume your doing the reduced depth for t6.1. Can you share the internal dimensions? Keen to use some combo of euro boxes so need min 900mm wide by min 700mm deep.

Hi Ferryman i cant say for sure but the full width ocean tray will be approx 700mm deep by 900mm wide but until they are made we won't know for sure..

Last edited by a moderator:
We are pleased to announce that we will be supplying pull out trays for the T6 T6.1 ocean and beach
there will be a full size ocean tray as well as 3 quarter size one there will also be one to fit the caravelle. available in about 6 weeks.
Is there a difference between the T6 and T5?

Just measured mine.
Internal dimensions of Calicap tray for the 6.1 with lounge bed function are:-
935 wide x 705 deep

Just measured mine.
Internal dimensions of Calicap tray for the 6.1 with lounge bed function are:-
935 wide x 705 deep
Yes that’s the one I was looking at but no longer shipping to the uk. Calitop also do one which they list as 910x706mm but I think also not shipping.

Was planning 1x400x600mm and 3x300x400 boxes which leaves a 100x300 space which I thought would be ideal for fresh water.

Fingers crossed the sizes work out with this one.

Back