Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Quality campsite suggestions please?

stuavo

stuavo

Vehicle
Just browsing
Hi all,

We’re heading to France next week in our Cali Ocean with our 16 year old son. We normally drive to the South Coast to guarantee sunshine but we’ve only got a week so wondered if anyone can suggest a nice site (pool, slides activities etc. to keep our son happy) in a picturesque area for us to explore. It looks like the weather is better heading south rather than west next week? Any ideas please? Thanks

If you want slides, Yelloh is your best bet. Otherwise I recommend the Cool Camping France book, not the website and Castels sites are good.

The Camping de Castels sites are good. La Garangoire in the Western Loire in great for kids, and within 30 mins of the Vendee beaches.

If you want slides, Yelloh is your best bet. Otherwise I recommend the Cool Camping France book, not the website and Castels sites are good.
Thanks for your suggestions. I’ll take a look. Appreciate your help
The Camping de Castels sites are good. La Garangoire in the Western Loire in great for kids, and within 30 mins of the Vendee beaches.
thank you for your suggestions. I dance the Vendee. I’ll take a look. Kind Regards
Stuart

CAMPING LA GRAINETIÈRE On Ile de Rey is good if you’re happy to drive that far.​

Another recommendation here for Castels - we stayed at Chateau dez eaux in Normandy, beautiful site with a great indoor pool area if the weather’s dodgy and close to lots of interesting and lovely places!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back