Quality carpets?

Ajspicer

Ajspicer

VIP Member
VIP Trade Partner
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi,

Our old carpet set is looking a bit tatty and the black backing is starting to degrade and crumble.

Please can anyone suggest a good quality carpet supplier, I thought there was a company called QTM or similar but their website is constantly down.

Many thanks.

Andrew.

Hi,

Our old carpet set is looking a bit tatty and the black backing is starting to degrade and crumble.

Please can anyone suggest a good quality carpet supplier, I thought there was a company called QTM or similar but their website is constantly down.

Many thanks.

Andrew.
Try comfortz leisure and California camping.de
Also the forum shop has recently started selling carpets aswell.

So, does anyone know if Quality Tailored Car Mats stopped trading? I have read some good reviews on here regarding their premium range.

Andrew.

Has anyone tried phoning them, I was not aware they had ceased trading?

Sent using Tapatalk

custom-car-floor-mats on ebay based in stoke on trent. I ordered set and although not as good as my Brandrup set (at a lot more than 3 times the price) they are a good fit and well finished.

Yes I have been in touch with Chris as I had part of an order outstanding which he was due to complete on return from his holiday and now he's not in a position to do so, not ideal.

He said the factory is completely out of action, apparently he Is trying to set up with new suppliers but the quality/profiles will be different and it's going to take some time.

We have the Brandrup carpet set on order, seems to get good reviews but I am not holding out much hope of receiving them any time soon as campervantastic is telling me 18 weeks for delivery.

We have the Brandrup carpet set on order, seems to get good reviews but I am not holding out much hope of receiving them any time soon as *************** is telling me 18 weeks for delivery.
They are worth waiting for. Excellent quality, ordered mine when I ordered the Cali back in March. Brandrup beat VW as they arrived in July. I ordered the full set and they had the front and rear reasonably quickly but held the delivery until they got the Middle one which in my case was for a 2 rail.

Mike

Trying to get some carpet for our T6, I was hoping to get the Velour from QTM but seeing as they are no-more I can't seem to find any other options apart from Brandrup with the 18 week delivery.

Trying to get some carpet for our T6, I was hoping to get the Velour from QTM but seeing as they are no-more I can't seem to find any other options apart from Brandrup with the 18 week delivery.

The Dutch shop (part of Camper Centrum) has Brandrup carpets in stock now depending on which colours you're after. I've found deliveries take about 3 days with in-stock items and costs about 20EUR.

I'm new to this, just bought California 2015, wanted quality carpets and brandrup seat back pockets, called into local Vw van centre Exeter and he sorced it all for me from other Vw centres that had in stock, very pleased indeed

Back