Trade Member Quality carpet rugs for the VW California models

Alioop

Alioop

VIP Member
VIP Trade Partner
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Campervancarpets.com
We handmake quality carpet rugs for campervans, particularly the VW California, in various colours and designs. Using only high quality materials, we have designed a 2 piece rug set to jazz up the living space, protect the floor rails and make the environment more cosy. When the bed is deployed simply place one on top of the other to exactly fit the remaining floor space. Although not completely washable, the rugs are treated with a mild stain guard and are easy to hoover or simply shake off. Take a look at our most recent designs and make your camper a real home from home.

For more information or to browse current stock please visit:
Campervancarpets.com
or follow our Instagram page:
https://www.instagram.com/campervancarpets/
sales@campervancarpets.com

20201111_115434.jpg20201020_121805.jpg20201020_130705.jpg20201020_130602 (2).jpg20201020_130844.jpg20201102_125011 (2).jpg.

View attachment 68745

20201102_124848.jpg

20201102_132813.jpg

20201102_132707.jpg

20201111_133908.jpg

Last edited:
These look great. Are they washable?

No sorry. They are made of high quality carpet so need to be treated as you would a normal carpet at home.

No sorry. They are made of high quality carpet so need to be treated as you would a normal carpet at home.
That’s a shame for me as I have 4 dogs and need to be able to clean. Are they delivered with any products that help reduce ingress of dirt? They can be treated afterwards, but like car seats and carpets (and house carpets), being treated with an anti stain product up front can be beneficial.
I still think they look great.

That’s a shame for me as I have 4 dogs and need to be able to clean. Are they delivered with any products that help reduce ingress of dirt? They can be treated afterwards, but like car seats and carpets (and house carpets), being treated with an anti stain product up front can be beneficial.
I still think they look great.
Thank you. I will have a look into it. Maybe there is a stain guard product that could work. You do well to cope with 4 dogs in a cali. I have enough trouble with my cockapoo.

Thank you. I will have a look into it. Maybe there is a stain guard product that could work. You do well to cope with 4 dogs in a cali. I have enough trouble with my cockapoo.
Long story, sold the Ocean as 4 dogs too much. Bought an Eriba with a Kombi to tow. And now looking to get a Beach (once they are available in UK again). So your rugs will be awesome!

Long story, sold the Ocean as 4 dogs too much. Bought an Eriba with a Kombi to tow. And now looking to get a Beach (once they are available in UK again). So your rugs will be awesome!

Hi Alison

Just to let you know we are stain guarding mats now on request.

Many thanks