Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Rainbow pop top cover Coast

A

Ajearl

Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Has anyone got the dimensions for the Rainbow pop top cover for the Coast as I would like to order one now but my coast is at the port in Germany awaiting shipment so I cannot measure yet.
Thanks

What is it with rainbow covers that they insist everyone send in dimensions, a set pattern at the factory for each model would eliminate measuring mistakes, I don’t get it

What is it with rainbow covers that they insist everyone send in dimensions, a set pattern at the factory for each model would eliminate measuring mistakes, I don’t get it
I know this is an older post……. but as I am looking at these things………

Yes it does seem nuts, surely there can not be any variation from one VW Poptop to the next, assuming same model and year etc.

I haven’t contacted them yet but their website does suggest they STILL want dimensions :oops:

I know this is an older post……. but as I am looking at these things………

Yes it does seem nuts, surely there can not be any variation from one VW Poptop to the next, assuming same model and year etc.

I haven’t contacted them yet but their website does suggest they STILL want dimensions :oops:
Hi, we have been discussing this again only this morning.

Never got around to buying a wrap for our Coast for the same reason.
Despite what some suppliers will tell you the manual roof (Beech & Coast) is a different size to the electric Ocean roof, so you will need to be careful when ordering.

As you say, why suppliers can't make something off the shelf, does seem mad. 100% agree.

One supplier insisted that they were all the same and hadn't changed for years and I lost faith in him at that stage.

For the very reason, I was considering the Comfortz Cali Wrap from the club shop, as there is a clear choice between the Coast and Ocean roofs on the options.

Let us know how you get on.

It seems a mine field form a buyer perspective, even the club shop does not clearly detail the size/ shape of windows and or vents. I think I might settle for a woolly hat and my missus :) that way I’ll still be warm, it’ll be more fun and I won’t have to find even more room for the growing list of goodies that seem to find themselves in our van:thumb

Whilst at Busfest a few years back Darren from rainbow screens came out to my Cali (in the camping field) to measure the pop top for me. He did comment that he has measured up Cali’s where the front window opening can differ by an inch in its position. Whilst it seems a faff I guess this way you get exactly the right pop top wrap for your Cali.