Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Rainbow Screens - Maroon Thermal Screen Cover and Pop top Cover T5

Mr T

Mr T

Chris
Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
Grand California 600
Due to selling my T5.1 I have for sale my Rainbow Screens Thermal Screen Cover and Pop Top cover in MAROON. These are only just 12 months old.
The screen cover has the drop down top, so you can open the top section to let light in.
Both covers come with bags and are in excellent condition.
The pop top wrap has a "peekaboo" logo on the off side. Has a front window with separate piece to cover the window at night. Also has a removable rear section to allow ventilation.
Only selling as I now have a T6 and the screen cover doesn't fit, would have kept the poptop bellows cover but the colour doesn't suit new van.
These are fab and I will be buying the same again for my T6.
The screen cover cost £196 and the Pop top cover was £356 when new.

Selling for £360 for both. Collection only (I'm in West Oxfordshire OX28) or could arrange shipping at buyers expense.

.IMG_5585.PNGIMG_4833.jpgCoverNTopper.PNGIMG_5586.PNG

Hi
Would you consider selling the pop top only? If so what price.

Hi
Would you consider selling the pop top only? If so what price.

Thanks for your interest, it would be my preference to sell as a set BUT if after being advertised for a few days nothing doing then I may consider splitting, or if anyone reading this ad wants just the screen cover then deals can be done....

Hello, screen cover would be £135 posted assuming no odd location.
Ok yes I can do that, not an odd location, N Wales will message you my address, how do you want paying?

Sorry all now sold pending collection.
I've had someone message wanting both covers and will collect, which is my preference.
Thanks for your interest.