Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Rainbow Screens - T6 Thermal Screen and Pop-Top cover in Maroon

Sunstoner

Sunstoner

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199 4 motion
VW T6 Rainbow Thermal Screen and Pop-Top cover. £300.00 for both, local collection only.

The official colour of 'Maroon'.

The Thermal screen has the optional folding section that allows light into the van without removing the screen itself. It also has the optional eye print on the front too. The Windscreen cover has only been used twice and the Poptop cover only the once.

£300.00 for both, local collection only. Based in Notts, 20 mins from Doncaster.

We're selling as we have sold our California.

20210402_150835.jpg

s-l500 (1).jpgs-l500 (2).jpg

Last edited:
VW T6 Rainbow Thermal Screen and Pop-Top cover. £300.00 for both, local collection only.

The official colour of 'Maroon'.

The Thermal screen has the optional folding section that allows light into the van without removing the screen itself. It also has the optional eye print on the front too. The Windscreen cover has only been used twice and the Poptop cover only the once.

£300.00 for both, local collection only. Based in Notts, 20 mins from Doncaster.

We're selling as we have sold our California.

View attachment 92863

View attachment 92864View attachment 92865
Am prepared to sell separately.

Hi. Please could you let me know if the covers are still for sale.

I would need to check if they will fit a 6.1. Also would parcel service be possible if I organized and paid for it?

Thanks.

Hi. Please could you let me know if the covers are still for sale.

I would need to check if they will fit a 6.1. Also would parcel service be possible if I organized and paid for it?

Thanks.
Hi @RockyOcean774

Thankyou for your enquiry.

The covers were sold this last weekend unfortunately.

Apologies for not updating the item status sooner.

Cheers

Steve

Back