Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ready for the Tour de Yorkshire- Mum , dad, toddler and baby!

chez786

chez786

VIP Member
Vehicle
Just browsing
All packed and ready to follow the Saturday and Sunday races this weekend. Anyone else going? This is the first 2 nights in a row in Daisy the van and the weather seems to have taken a down turn. Our first night away at Easter was glorious wall to wall sun shine. Fingers crossed the winds wont be as bad as they predict. Also the diesel heater keeps us warm, as have not splashed out on a roof cover.

You will be toasty with your heater, where are you staying during the tour?

We live amongst the tour chaos so will escape it visiting friends for the weekend.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Hoping to watch the Tour come through Burnsall on Sunday, never seen it before, is this likely to be a busy spot??

I expect so.
Burnsall is a lovely spot.
There is also a great little campsite just down the road, called Masons campsite. https://www.masonscampsite.co.uk
Mason's campsite is lovely but generally full all the time never mind special occasions like this.x

There is a nice c&c club site in Bedale but I imagine they will be full too, I do know they have an additional field for this event.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Great weekend! Scarborough was very windy and cold but the heater kept us warm. Stayed at the Arosa campsite and it was great for a young family. Today a feel drinks and watching the tour in Masham .

Back