Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ready to roll

Hello. I picked up my first California Ocean today. I’m in Northumberland. Lots of places to explore in the North.
Welcome :welcome you live in a beautiful area we love Northumberland and you are really handy for Scotland and it’s islands, you’ll have a great time.

Hello. I picked up my first California Ocean today. I’m in Northumberland. Lots of places to explore in the North.
Love Northumberland. Great destinations, stunning scenery and fabulous people. At any time there’s loads more space to get away from the marauding masses. We’re in the midlands and thinking of going north east rather than down south at the moment.

:welcomeHope you enjoy your Ocean, excellent choice, pictures are almost mandatory on here please. I think we are heading to Northumberland soon really looking forward to it.

Love Northumberland. Great destinations, stunning scenery and fabulous people. At any time there’s loads more space to get away from the marauding masses. We’re in the midlands and thinking of going north east rather than down south at the moment.
We love Northumberland second only to Scotland being going there for 30 years always quite & peaceful.

:welcome Kjs

Rock and roll :bananadance2:cool:

Post an obligatory piccy of your new pride and joy